Hello Friends of Waldoch Farm
(Last updated 5/16/2020 we will continue to have updates here or join our email list for the most current information on how COVID-19 is affecting our business.)
We hope everyone is taking the necessary precautions to keep each other safe.
- We will be OPENING THE STORE to customers WEDNESDAY, MAY 20th!
- Online orders now for curbside pick-up.
- The Joyer Barnyard will remain closed for the foreseeable future
There will be a limited number of customers allowed in the store at one time and all customers will be required to wear a mask or bandana and maintain safe distances from others.
For the safety of our customers we will continue to offer Online Ordering with pick up days on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays with No-contact curbside pick-up.
We thank you for your support with our online store and drive thru purchases. We are proud of our customers and staff for adjusting to online ordering during these difficult times and truly appreciate the trust you placed in us to continue to grow and choose the best products for you to safely pick-up while stay-at-home orders were in place. In accordance with Governor Walz’s Stay Safe MN initiative we are excited to be able to open the store so that you can once again have an immersive experience. We normally love your shopping experience to be a social time, but for now, we will need to ask that you try to shop alone. We know that many of you know the garden center well and hope that opening the store will help you find just what you were looking for!
The following changes will be in place for visiting Waldoch Farm and Garden Center:
- Everyone will be required to wear a mask or bandana covering their mouth AND nose.
- All cart handles will be sanitized between uses and carts will be fully sanitized each day.
- To control the number of customers in the store, customers will be limited to the number of carts available. You must have a cart with you to shop in the store.
- We ask that only one person per household shops at the farm, but no more than two. This will assist us with social distancing.
- Credit card transactions are encouraged, extra precautions will be taken at check out.
- Customers and team members will remain 6 feet apart at all times.
We are not making any changes to our calendars beyond June, at this time. We want to be part of the solution and keep our employees, customers, and community safe, and we are hopeful that we will be able to garden and enjoy all the fun the farm has to offer with you as the season continues.
Joy in the garden,
Mary, Kathy, Andrew, and Doug and the whole Waldoch Farm Family
A Growing Experience Since 1916
Waldoch Farm is a family run Garden Center providing top-quality plants, garden accessories, produce and fall fun to Lino Lakes and the surrounding communities. We are located 20 minutes north of Minneapolis / St. Paul.
Our Mission: To be the community's connection to all things garden. Our wish is to inspire and cultivate a desire to grow things that make our corner of the world beautiful and dining tables delicious.
We offer a family friendly environment, come for an hour or spend the day. You can get a glimpse of farm animals at the adjoining barnyard, too!
Articles we are featured in:
Area greenhouses adapt to COVID-19
Quad Community Press | April 21, 2020
Century-old Waldoch Farm is always adapting
Country Folks Grower | November 25, 2019
Rooted in Edibles
Land and garden retailer | May 2017
What William planted, descendants cultivate
Forest Lake Times | September 1, 2016
- People in Lino Lakes and surrounding communities have been eating the produce grown at Waldoch Farm for decades.
North Metro TV Video | September 11, 2015
- Lorrie Lean with The Daily 6
Daily6.com | October 10, 2016
Waldoch Farm Makes Historic Century Farm List
Quad Community Press| June 14, 2016
Waldoch Farm Garden Center to celebrate 100th year
Quad Community Press | April 25, 2016
- Lino Lakes Corn Maze Celebrates 99th Year with Flashlights, Corn Cannon
CTN Coon Rapids | October 14, 2015
- Spooky Halloween
NPR | October, 2015
Waldoch Farm celebrates another year of family farming
Quad Community Press | September 14, 2014
Country Folks Grower | February 24, 2011
Learning and Growing
Grower Talks | July 15, 2010
Meet Your Neighbors Doug and Andrew Joyer
Quad Community Press | July 14, 2009
Waldoch Farm Tradition Remains
Forest Lake Times | April 5, 2007
Family Farm Continues to Grow From Deep Roots
Quad Community Press | April 25, 2006
Calendar of Events
- Weekdays: 8:00 am to 7:00 pm
- Saturday: 8:00 am to 6:00 pm
- Sunday: 10:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Memorial Day: 8:00 am to 4:00 pm
- Until then, we are taking orders online
for pickup with pick up days on Tuesday, Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays.
- The Joyer Barnyard will remain closed for the foreseeable future.
The retail store will open Wednesday, May 20th.
Store hours are subject to change