Hello Friends of Waldoch Farm
(Last updated 1/25/2021 we will continue to have updates here or join our email list for the most current information on how COVID-19 is affecting our business.)
Our Garden Center will open April 7th. For the 2021 season Waldoch Farm will be closed on Tuesday.
Current Retail Store in April will be:
- Monday, Wednesday thru Friday: 12:00 pm to 6:00 pm
- Closed on Tuesday
- Saturday: 10:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Sunday: 12:00 pm to 5:00 pm
A few things working the land has taught us are:
- What a difference a year can make
- The sun will come up tomorrow
- If it moves, it breaks
- Success takes grit
- and you cannot harvest what you don't plant.
Just a little list of farm-isms and life lessons that have helped us through more than 100 years of farming with joy in our hearts for the earth, family, and rewarding challenges.
We hope everyone is taking the necessary precautions to keep each other safe.
We will continue the following practices for visiting Waldoch Farm and Garden Center:
- Everyone will be required to wear a mask covering their mouth AND nose.
- All cart handles will be sanitized between uses and carts will be fully sanitized each day.
- Maintain physical distancing from guests and staff.
- Follow the one way signs.
- Credit card transactions are encouraged, extra precautions will be taken at check out.
- No eating or drinking
- Wash your hands
- The Joyer Barnyard will remain closed until June 2021
Joy in the garden,
Mary, Kathy, Andrew, and Doug and the whole Waldoch Farm Family
A Growing Experience Since 1916
Waldoch Farm is a family run Garden Center providing top-quality plants, garden accessories, produce and fall fun to Lino Lakes and the surrounding communities. We are located 20 minutes north of Minneapolis / St. Paul.
Our Mission: To be the community's connection to all things garden. Our wish is to inspire and cultivate a desire to grow things that make our corner of the world beautiful and dining tables delicious.
We offer a family friendly environment, come for an hour or spend the day. You can get a glimpse of farm animals at the adjoining barnyard, too!
Articles we are featured in:
Area greenhouses adapt to COVID-19
Quad Community Press | April 21, 2020
Century-old Waldoch Farm is always adapting
Country Folks Grower | November 25, 2019
Rooted in Edibles
Land and garden retailer | May 2017
What William planted, descendants cultivate
Forest Lake Times | September 1, 2016
- People in Lino Lakes and surrounding communities have been eating the produce grown at Waldoch Farm for decades.
North Metro TV Video | September 11, 2015
- Lorrie Lean with The Daily 6
Daily6.com | October 10, 2016
Waldoch Farm Makes Historic Century Farm List
Quad Community Press| June 14, 2016
Waldoch Farm Garden Center to celebrate 100th year
Quad Community Press | April 25, 2016
- Lino Lakes Corn Maze Celebrates 99th Year with Flashlights, Corn Cannon
CTN Coon Rapids | October 14, 2015
- Spooky Halloween
NPR | October, 2015
Waldoch Farm celebrates another year of family farming
Quad Community Press | September 14, 2014
Country Folks Grower | February 24, 2011
Learning and Growing
Grower Talks | July 15, 2010
Meet Your Neighbors Doug and Andrew Joyer
Quad Community Press | July 14, 2009
Waldoch Farm Tradition Remains
Forest Lake Times | April 5, 2007
Family Farm Continues to Grow From Deep Roots
Quad Community Press | April 25, 2006
Calendar of Events
- Garden Center and Retail Store Opening April 7th
Closed for the winter
We will be Closed on Tuesdays
The Joyer Barnyard will remain closed until June 2021.