Joyer Adventrue Farm Pumpkin Patch and Pumpkins in Waldoch Farm Garden Center.
Pick Your Own Pumpkin is a long-standing tradition at Waldoch Farm.
- Joyer Adventure Farm Admission required to pick your own pumpkin.
- Tickets must be purchased on-line and come with in your time slot
- Credit Card payment preferred we do take cash, and checks
- We are a free parking farm.
- Children 12 and under must be accompanied by an adult at all times
- Sorry, no dogs allowed
Hay Rides to the pumpkin patch is part of admission to Joyer Adventure Farm. Pumpkins are sold by size from the field. Weekday hay ride schedule is 11, 1:30, 3:30, and last one at 5:15 except MEA October 21st-22nd
Thursday and Friday of MEA schedule is every hour starting at 10:30.
Indoor Pumpkin Shopping
Also at the farm, we have a large selection of carving pumpkins, pie pumpkins, squash and gourds picked and displayed indoors at Waldoch Farm Garden Center. There is no admission to enter the Garden Center
At the Garden Center we have a large selection of fall decor including mums and kale, corn stalks, hay bales, ornamental corn and much more.
We have timed ticketing to maintain capacity limits during 2022. Tickets must be bought online ahead of time.
Popular entrance times did selling out in the fall of 2021.
Joyer Adventure Farm
Opens June 9thThursdays - Sundays 10 am to 5pm and run until Halloween