Pick Your Own at Waldoch Farm
Thank for the great season! The produce fields are closed for the season.
|Crops picking||The fields are closed for the year.|
Field Rules for Pick Your Own
- No customer vehicles will be allowed in the produce fields. Parking is nearby
- Face coverings are required at Waldoch Farm at all times for everyone over two years of age, even in the produce fields.
- Maintain physical distancing from guest and staff
- Credit Cards encouraged
- Wash your hands before and after picking
- No eating produce or other food on the farm
- No Smoking
- You pick it you buy it
- Avoid touching things unnecessarily
Pick Your Own Pumpkin Patch
In the Fall you can Pick Your Own Pumpkins at Waldoch Farm.
The pumpkin patch will open on October 2nd, 2020. There is typically pumpkins, squash, gourds, mums, kale, corn stalks, hay bales, ornamental corn and much more in the Garden Center by Laborday week.