The ultimate photo opportunity! We are planting a large Sunflower field for peak bloom in late July.
The Sunflower Festival will be an awe inspiring way to experience the wonders of nature and agriculture. We will be seeding four full acres of sunflowers, with over 124,000 seeds to create this beautiful stolling landscape.
- When: Two Weekends around Late July
- Where: In the back forty of Waldoch Farm. There will be a hayride that will pick up by the Garden Center and transport you back to the Sunflower Fest.
- Hours: 10:00 am to 4:00 pm with timed ticketing
- Festival is Saturdays and Sundays only for two weekends.
- Ticketing: $18 at the door, online TICKETING DISCOUNTS offer the chance to purchase tickets at up to $9 OFF – Purchase Early! Each ticket includes admission to the Sunflower Experience, Wagon Ride to the Sunflower Fields, and one U-Pick Sunflower of the guest’s choice. Children 2 and under are FREE.
As farmers we know mother nature can vary the peak bloom, it could be a little earlier or later depending on weather conditions. Since we won’t know the exact timing until we begin to see the blooms, it is important to check back here, on our facebook page, or sign up for our newsletter to see when full bloom is arriving!
There will be a section to walk through for pictures, and a pick-your-own sunflower stem field with 10s of thousands of sunflowers to wade through in search of your own perfect bloom. After (or before) exploring the sunflowers and choosing your perfect flower, taking tons of photos, and enjoying the beauty of nature, take a wagon ride to the Garden Center, Pick & Play, and Joyer Barnyard.
- Ticketing is limited and MUST be purchased online to guarantee admission to the event. This Event is One of A Kind is this Area. Due to our capacity, we are strictly limiting ticket sales BY DAY & TIME to ensure every guest gets plenty of pictures in the sunflowers.
- NOTE: Sunflowers are an agricultural crop and therefore subject to weather, growing conditions and ripening variables. We cannot guarantee that the sunflowers will bloom on a particular date, so prepare to be flexible by 7-10 days in your visit. Stay tuned on Facebook for up-to-the-minute plans. The event is an outdoor event and therefore held weather permitting.
- Should a complete crop failure arise or complete rainout, tickets will be exchanged for Waldoch Farm Corn Maze Tickets OR for Waldoch Farm merchandise certificates. NO cash refunds.
Calendar of Events
Saturday, May 18th, 25th, and June 1st from 7:00am - 9:00am
Honey Bee Experience
So sign up for our e-newsletter for up to date information